Hi all,

I wrote a patch that fixes a memory leak making FOP freeing areaTree memory after rendering (or caching) a page within a page-sequence processing: with this patch since the first page areaTree has been completed, the memory consumption is almost constant until the end of the page-sequence. With some more lines of code that frees ChildContext and some peripherals LM the amount of memory used even decreases. I didn't get any error in the test I run, I ask the list if this patch do have side effects I didn't catch. In particular, it seems to me that the changes in BlockLM and LineLM are the more unsafe.

Dario