Hi,

Tacio Naja Domingos wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. In that you believe the Antenna House formatter
> implementation is correct, do you know how I would, in theory, be able to get
> the table-cell border displayed below the block-container (current Fop
> behaviour)?

In theory, I guess you should play with the z-index property, setting
a higher value on the absolutely positioned block-container than on the
surrounding table. But z-index is not implemented in FOP, and I didn’t
manage to get it working with XSL Formatter either, even if they claim
to support z-index. So I’m not sure.

FWIW, the example below renders quite badly with FOP: the yellow
background extends down to outside of the table (see attached pdf).
Apparently the absolutely positioned block is creating trouble, since
the rendering is ok when removing it. Does anyone have a quick idea of
what’s wrong or do I create a bug report for this?

Vincent