The MathML plugin in FOP works with JEuclid 1.0. But since a lot of work
has gone into JEuclid over the past months and it now has its own
plug-in it may make sense to remove that part completely. We still have
the Plan Demo plug-in as the primary extension example (which I'd like
to keep operational) and both Barcode4J and JEuclid are open source and
can therefore serve as additional examples for creating FOP plug-ins.