Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your idea. Calculating the height of the left column is no problem,
I can get the height of blocks A-D. Block E is tricky. The table height can be
calculated, but the text part may contain lists or flow text. I guess I will
have to count line breaks, calculate linelengths and guess how many breaks
hyphenation will generate. Not very reliable, I'm afraid, but it sounds doable.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl