Dear Bibhu Das,

you have addressed the wrong mailing list. This list is about
development of fop. For usage problems, please send an email to fop-user.

Bibhu_Das schrieb:
> I have installed the X11 libraries for displaying bar graphs which is
> done by svg <fo:instream-foreign-object>.
> Can I know the name of specific libraries for displaying svg bar graphs.

For SVG you need the batik libraries, which are part of the fop standard
distribution. So the problem here seems to be something else. Please add:
- a minimal .fo file which shows your problem
- the exact output when you run fop

> Thanks and Regards
> Bibhu Das

Max

--
http://max.berger.name/
OpenPGP ID: C93C5700 Fpr: AB6638CE472A499B3959 ADA2F989A2E5C93C5700