Vincent,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 10:37:13AM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> + No releases this quarter. A provisional solution for changing IPD (page
> width) has been developed in a branch. This solution works only for simple
> cases and is more a hack than anything else. But it should make a majority of
> users happy until a complete solution is developed as part of the new
> approach at page breaking (which is making progress).

It is your choice to develop your new approach at page breaking in
isolation. Until the time when code from that approach reaches FOP's
repository, it is not a FOP effort, and I would prefer not mention it
more than passingly in a report or mail. So I propose to shorten the
last sentence to: "But it should make a majority of users happy until
a more complete solution is developed."

Simon

--
Simon Pepping