Venkat,
please don't cross-post on both dev and users mailing lists. This post
is clearly development-related so belongs on "dev". Thanks.

We usually write down the ViewVC URL for the revisions related to a bug.
It's pretty much all we can do do to link the changes to the Bugzilla
tickets. Of course, not all resolved tickets will also result in a
change in SVN. Also, on the other side, we usually mention the bugzilla
ID on any change related to a Bugzilla issue. But what we don't do is
open a Bugzilla ticket for every change we do.