De : Jeremias Maerki [mailto:d...@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Envoyé : jeudi 22 octobre 2009 12:13
À : fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Objet : Re: OutOfMemoryError on IntermediateFormatTestSuite

No, the latest FOP Trunk runs through just fine for me.

You could run with -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError and then analyze the
heap dump to identify what eats so much memory.

My usual ANT_OPTS:
ANT_OPTS=-Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M

But I've also just run this at default settings (max 64M heap) and it
ran through just fine. What JVM are you using?