Hi Jeremias,

I have created CMYK color images with *.tif extension, but failed to create the same image as GIF,JPEG. The Corel Photo Paint X4 converting CMYK color space to default RGB color space when saving as GIF and JPEG etc. Could you please tell me, how do I create GIF and JPEG images with CMYK color space? If this tool doesn't support, please specify another tool...

Thanks,
Venkat.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hi Venkat,

that's [1], method encodeRenderedImageAsRGB() in the case of PostScript
output.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/ps/ImageEncodingHelper.java?view=markup

HTH