Hi Jeremias,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Venkat.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hi Venkat

GIF and PNG both don't support CMYK images, so you can ignore those
formats. I suggest to concentrate on TIFF and JPEG only when it comes to
CMYK support.

Sorry for not getting back to you on the other issues. I've been on
holidays the past few days and I still have a lot to catch up. I'll look
at everything as soon as possible.