Hi Jeca,

a) You probably wanted to contact fop-users, not fop-dev.
b) When contacting fop-users, please add your fop version, at least
c) Ending a text with "This is what I have in configuration:" doesn't help, if
you don't add your configuration.
d) Adding a small sample would help too.
e) Could you rephrase your problem? I am not sure whether you have a font
configuration problem or a text-decoration problem.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl