From: Martin Edge [mailto:martin.e...@intellimail.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 February 2010 9:46 AM
To: 'fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org'
Subject: Font Loading via IF Rendering.

Hey Guys,

Trying to get to the bottom of my inability to generate a PostScript file
from Intermediate File.

Don't know much about the structure of the code, so I thought I'd comment on
what I've seen and see if there is any suggestion on where to look.

When converting from IF -> PS (and the original IF was generated with a
application/postscript MIME tag),

In PSPainter.java - In function drawText function:
        fontKey = getFontInfo().getInternalFontKey(triplet);

Returns a null for my given font, even though the font was _not_ complained
about when I loaded

I did notice when reviewing the 'triplets' collection that for all entries
in there, there was a substantial amount of null entries (like the loading
of some fonts failed?)

What populates the triplets collection?

Thanks
Martin.