Hi,

Can anyone know the classes and methods deals with the CMYK colored Images for PDF Renderer?

I want to know, where exactly the conversion taking palce between RGB and CMYK color spaces. I have already worked with AFP and PS renderers for CMYK colored images, these renderers will use ImageEncodingHelper (XMLGraphicsCommons class) to render the respective document with colored images. I thought the same class (ImageEncodingHelper) is not being used for PDF Renderer.

Can someone give me an idea? where this coversion is taking place?

Thanks,
Venkat.