Pascal Sancho wrote:
> You are right, Simon.
> I've tried to commit deployment by hands, and it's OK.
> I have to investigate why ForrestBot did not.

FWIW, ForrestBot has never worked for me. From the quick investigation
I made (it was a long time ago), the parsing of the ‘svn st’ it was
doing to figure out which files had to be added was not working. Since
then I’ve always published the website by hand. At least I know what I’m
doing, plus I can remove files that are no longer necessary.