--- Comment #4 from Kostis Kapelonis <kkape...@freemail.gr> 2010-02-24 13:22:47
Thank you very much for you quick reply!
I have to add however that with FOP 0.95 the exception goes away
1. if text-align attribute is removed OR
2. if the non-breakspace is replaced with a space (as Peter Hancock said) OR
3. if the inline element that contains the non-breaking space is removed but
the non-breaking space itself stays OR
4. If a word is inserted before the non-breaking space OR
5. If a word is inserted after the non-breaking space
So it seems to me that the combination of span + contents of non-breaking space
and nothing else is the problem. As for text-align I have no clue!
Configure bugmail: https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.