Hi,

I am still looking for some solution over this problem.
Can you please have a look at this problem?

Please check the included previous mails with this mail...

Venkat.
--- Begin Message ---
continuation to my previous mail...

I have a look at the source code, the below class is throwing this error...

org.apache.fop.afp.ptoca.LineDataInfoProducer produce

Source:

   public void produce(PtocaBuilder builder) throws IOException {
       builder.setTextOrientation(lineDataInfo.getRotation());
       int x1 = ensurePositive(lineDataInfo.getX1());
       int y1 = ensurePositive(lineDataInfo.getY1());
       builder.absoluteMoveBaseline(y1);
       builder.absoluteMoveInline(x1);
       builder.setExtendedTextColor(lineDataInfo.getColor());

       int x2 = ensurePositive(lineDataInfo.getX2());
       int y2 = ensurePositive(lineDataInfo.getY2());
       int thickness = lineDataInfo.getThickness();
       if (y1 == y2) {
           builder.drawIaxisRule(x2 - x1, thickness);
       } else if (x1 == x2) {
           builder.drawBaxisRule(y2 - y1, thickness);
       } else {
           log.error("Invalid axis rule: unable to draw line");
           return;
       }
   }

Please help me to resolve this problem...

Thanks,
Venkat.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

SEVERE: Invalid axis rule: unable to draw line

The above error is logged when generating AFP output from the one of the fop test case:

FO file :  /fop-trunk/examples/fo/basic/leader.fo

Can some one guide me, how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Venkat.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---