Hi,

I am planning to provide TrueType (CID-Keyed) font support for Postscript renderer. I have never developed any of the font related code for any renderer in FOP as of now. I had a look at the information provided by Jeremias with the following WIKI page

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TrueTypeInPostScript#preview

I felt, this is too high level to understand the complete functionality, wants to know a detailed step by step process to implement this functionality. Please can someone help me in this regard, and provide me a more detailed approach to achieve this..

Thanks in advance,
Venkat.