Hi Simon,

Le 07/07/2010 17:13, Simon Pepping a écrit :
> This completes the documentation for the release. Note the following
> points:
>
> Rewrote xdocs/status.xml. Removed all references to the 0.20
> versions. Removed all links to 0.94 and earlier.
>
> xdocs/upgrading.xml is completely outdated. Do we need a new upgrading
> document, or shall we delete it?

Whatever the FOP tab, the page is quite the same (except current
version) and is mainly about Fop 0.2x to Fop 0.9x upgrade.
Rather than a specific version information, this should be (IMHO) a
general information, threated as a FAQ entry.
Note that there are still questions about this topic on FOP-user list.

--
Pascal