How do I print Landscape?
I tried just telling my XSL to swap the values of page-height and
page-width.
I'm using embedded code, passing the FOP transformed output to a
ByteArrayOutputStream, and passing those bytes into pdfbox.
I then get the PageFormat of the document and it has the correct width
and height for landscape, but the orientation value is returning
portrait.
I save the output to a pdf and open it and it appears to be landscaped,
but I try to print it and get a warning light on the printer asking what
paper it should be printing to.
Am I missing something in my FOP code or might I be missing something in
the pdfbox code?
I set the portrait print to 8.5" x 11" and everything works fine.  I set
the landscape print to 11" x 8.5" and it doesn't seem to be recognizing
it correctly.