Eric Douglas wrote:
> If I'm understanding you correctly I think this could work.  I
> realize it's for FOP development and it may not be an FOP issue, but
> it's not a pure XSLT issue.  The XSLT handles HTML style formatting.
> The FOP is the paging formatter.  This is a page issue.  As you say
> try "2 passes" I'm thinking I just need to separate the tags, that
> I'm trying to break on PAGE_DATA which triggers the new page call to
> the simple-page-master, then I'm trying to find the page layout data
> under the PAGE_DATA.  I should be able to get the page layout data
> before I find the PAGE_DATA tag to start the new pages..

If you know what your FO markup should look like, and you don’t know how
to make XSLT do that, ask on the XSL list.[1]

If you don’t know what FO markup to make, you can ask on fop-users (not
fop-dev), but please focus on the FO markup itself, and leave the XSLT
out of it.

It looks here like you want to make multiple page-masters and multiple
page-sequences, since you want each page sequcne to have different geometry.

Please follow-up to either fop-users or xsl-list, but not fop-dev.

~Chris

[1] <URL: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/ >
“I like being free, and that makes me an idiot, I suppose.”
  — Stan Rogers, “The Idiot”
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319