I agree that we should remove this. The manifest's Classpath is quite
restricted in its usefulness. Furthermore, I've long ago added some code
that builds up the classpath dynamically when necessary. Hardly anyone
will call FOP by "java -jar fop.jar". Most people will use one of the
scripts (I do, too). If noone objects, I'll remove it.