On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 07:46:07PM +0800, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Do these snapshots include the successful running of junit tests? Or are
> they merely the result of compilation without any testing?

The build process includes some junit tests, viz. those that can be
run successfully in a headless environment. See the ant target
'nightly-build'. The other junit tests will be included as soon as
they can be run in a headless environment. I understand that the
resolution of bug 42408 against Batik which you submitted, would solve
that problem.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping