Summary: [PATCH] Upgrade to Java 1.5 - Converted EncodingMode
                    to an Enum
           Product: Fop
           Version: all
          Platform: PC
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: minor
          Priority: P2
         Component: fonts

Created an attachment (id=26272)
 --> (
EncodingMode changed from class -> enum

In light of the recent vote to convert to Java5, I have changed to an enumerated type. I've also added a JUnit
test for this enum. I have tested this enum with various different fonts and
diffed them to ensure there are no differences.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to