Summary: Problem with:  itemized list and Russian text
           Product: Fop
           Version: all
          Platform: PC
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: pdf


I found a bug when I tried to build long itemized lists with Russian text.

The numbering part is not preserved and there is an overlapping of the numbered
part and the the following text. It happened with numbers higher than 10.

here is a shema:


as you can see, the point after the numbers disappears and the effect is not
very nice.

I join a file for example.

It doesn't happen with english text. It happened when I put xml:lang of the
document on  "ru" or "en".

best regards,


ps: I use the last oXygen and xmlmind programs.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to