´╗┐Hello there. In the PDFPages class the kids are stored as reference
strings (e.g. "23 0 R"). Each of these objects are PDFPage objects. Do
you know if there is a method somewhere that I can retrieve the PDF java
object based on the reference string?

(I am aiming to add support for some of those kids being other PDFPages
nodes to create a more balanced page tree.)

Thanks.

-Mike

Michael Rubin
Developer