Hi Simon,

Well, obviously a unit test would be the ideal solution here, but alas...

Funnily, I just checked and the method signature is correct on our
branch, just a silly merge error. There is another way to ensure this
doesn't happen again, by prefixing all overriding methods with
"@Override". This way the compiler will throw an error if said method
doesn't actually override any super class.

Mehdi