On 10/11/2011 14:18, Chris Bowditch wrote:
Dear FOP committers,

The vote has been running for 6 days now so it's time to sum up the votes.

Mehdi has submitted dozens of high quality patches and regularly participates on the mailing lists. Mehdi is already an official FOP Contributor. I propose Mehdi Houshmand as a FOP committer.

I vote +1

There were 6 +1s, no 0's or vetos, so the vote passes.

Congratulations Mehdi on becoming a committer. Please send me your preferred login ID so I can create your account. The following page will help with the task of making sure you pick a unique ID:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Thanks,

Chris

Replies to general@ please.