On 21/12/2011 10:57, Michiel Bronswijk wrote:
Luis Bernardo<lmpmbernardo<at>  gmail.com>  writes:

Hi Michiel,

The build problems are with FOP or Batik?
The build problem itself occurs in Batik (the part in Batik that handles JPEG
and TIFF files using obsolete Sun classes, that are no longer included in
Oracle's delivery of Java 7). (So my question is also relevant for Batik, but I
wanted to know how the development on FOP thinks about this issue since FOP
included Batik).

We agree that Batik needs to be made compliant with Java 7. However, the FOP developers don't have the knowledge to do this. I suggest you post on batik-dev in the first instance to make the Batik developers aware of this.

Thanks,

Chris