Congratulations and welcome, Glenn.

Le 24/02/2012 15:28, Clay Leeds a écrit :
Congratulations Glenn! Welcome!

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Feb 24, 2012, at 4:06 AM, Chris Bowditch<bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>  wrote:

On 20/02/2012 09:16, Chris Bowditch wrote:
Hi All,

Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He has been
developing it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates to the patch as
well as support for it via the fop-users Mailing List. I therefore propose
Glenn is made a committer as reward for his dedication to the FOP project.
Glenn is an expert in eastern languages (amonst other things) and will bring a
wealth of valuable knowledge to the FOP development team.

+1 from me.

I meant to say when I opened the vote that I planned to conclude it today. I
think all active committers have voted anyway. The results are:

9 +1s, no other votes. Therefore the vote passes.

Congratulations Glenn and welcome to the team. Glenn sent me his preferred ID
offlist and we already have an ICLA on file, so I will file a new account
request.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes on general@ only please.