Could you file a bug and reference it against this commit? Most commits
that change code, except perhaps one that is a trivial fix to a immediately
prior checkin or a cleanup fix, should have a bug filed that corresponds to
the commit. That allows us to have a better document trail for the commit,
one purpose of which is to summarize the commit at the time of next
release. From the commit message below, I have no idea what this commit
does specifically. So when it comes time for a release, I expect it will
not be summarized, or the summary will be equally non-descript.