I meant that font-caching wasn't necessary so if you disable it, it
wouldn't have a performance impact in a batch processing system like a
"cloud environment". I should make it clear that we haven't removed either
font-caching or font auto detection, we have just given users the means to
disable and/or restrict those services.

Mehdi