When I've looked through the changes made to FOP's public API, I was
wondering what a SchemaAwareResourceResolver was. First thought was:
what does that have to do with XML Schema? With the recent thread on
fop-users I realized that this should really be "SchemeAware....".
Please check the naming in java.net.URI.

BTW, can I hope for a convenience adapter for the URIResolver interface
at some point, or do I have to write that myself eventually?

I'm dreading the day where I have to adjust all my applications to the
API changes. From what I've seen so far, I can't count a single
change that I'd consider to be an improvement, only steps backwards,
compared to before the changes. I'm only seeing lots of work adjusting
to the changes.