On 23/08/2012 17:09, Bonekrusher wrote:
Hi,
Hi Phil,

I've been using Apache FOP since the pre 0.9X days. I see that 1.1 is now a
release candidate. Is there any plan to implement fo:retrieve-table-marker
in a upcoming release? I current use markers to achieve this, which works
except in some cases there is no marker (e.g. first page of marker). This
leaves a large static space (reserved in the static region for the
markers(s)). I see it is listed as one of the most wanted items ->
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/MostWantedFeatures
Your question would be more suitable on the fop-users mailing list. Luis Bernardo is working on an implementation of table markers. It is nearly finishes but won't be released in 1.1 final. Instead it will be in the next release, 1.2? For which we have no firm release date. Once the changes are committed to trunk you can download the source code and compile it yourself.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks

Phil