It is my intention to integrate this work into the trunk subsequent the FOP
1.1 release provided the additional ODT dependencies are acceptable to the
group, and provided that sufficient amount of tests and documentation are
included. I would suggest you focus on these last two items to improve the
odds of having this accepted into the trunk.