From: gl...@skynav.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:49:03 -0600
Subject: new checkstyle/findbugs warnings
To: phanc...@apache.org
CC: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org

peter, your recent commit (below) introduced 7 new checkstyle warnings and 1
findbugs error; please fix and try to remember to check in future before
committing, thanks, glenn
commit c32a1a7eca7607b0570d5e3f68e81a5a768f5e10

Author: Peter Hancock <phanc...@apache.org>Date:   Thu Dec 13 11:41:49 2012
+0000
    Bugzilla 37114: Implementation of changes necessary to warn of invalid
property values.

    Contributed by Robert Meyer.

    git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk@1421238
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68