Von: Robert Meyer [mailto:rme...@hotmail.co.uk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013 15:42
An: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Help needed for RTF

Hi Markus,

I had a quick look at this yesterday but didn't get very far with it past
confirming what you said earlier. The structure being written has the two list
items containing only the textrun as children with the table being listed
separately below. I am not sure yet whether it would simply be a case of fixing
this by adding the table rtf element as a child of the listitem or whether
there is more to it.

I did notice that the table has a case to determine if the is table nested
within a table cell and to perform a special case where it writes the "pard"
keyword. According to the RTF specification, pard is used to reset the text
formatting so that may need to be done as well for nested tables in lists. I am
afraid I am not that familiar with RTF to know whether anything else needs to
be done in this case, but it might just be worth trying it first and see what
the result is.

If I get a bit of spare time i'll take another look and see if I can get it to
correctly add the table as a child item and see what happens. In any case i'll
let you know what I find.

Regards,

Robert Meyer