Hi,

i'm a fop user. I have to use an old fop version: 0.20.5 . All works fine
but when there are large pdf size and with a lot pages the cpu memory (task
manager windows 7 or server 2003) increase.. from 200MB to 700Mb that become
> 1Gb at second, third execution. i use jdk 1.6 and i have reserve 1Gb max
memory to Tomcat JVM)
I use Tomcat 7, i update fop to 0.93 and then 0.94, something go better but
memory leak still remain.
I use Eclipse memory Analyze http://www.eclipse.org/mat/ and with fop 0.20.5
i check the problem is maybe fo.flow.Flow or in PageSeqence (see retained
heap of 404...Mb).. i try to get the trunk version at revision  428450
(link:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-commits/200608.mbox/%3c20060803165343.47e8c1a9...@eris.apache.org%3E)
but the problem still remain. I upload here a pdf with investigation and txt
about dominator tree (see zip file attachement).
I hope you could me help about investigation and about solution to my
problem.

Thanks

Roby MAT_analizing_fop_on_tomcat.zip
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n38918/MAT_analizing_fop_on_tomcat.zip>