Hi Glenn,

A conference with the below agenda (plus other items) would be great. Unfortunately we don't have the budget to fly the team out to the U.S. for a short 1 day meeting. Therefore, we must decline with regret. However, if you are ever in the UK for whatever reason it would be good to hold such a conference. Others on this list would also be welcome of course.

Thanks,

Chris