Hi,

as you are probably aware I’ve spent some time implementing basic
support for fo:inline-container. The main missing features are:
• border and padding
• keeps
• display-align
• reference-orientation

I must move on to other tasks, but I think the implementation as it is
may already be useful. It provides a clean ground for implementing the
remaining properties (at least the first three, reference-orientation
may need more work). So I propose to merge it to trunk.

Since this is a basic feature that is covered by the XSL-FO
Recommendation, I don’t believe a formal vote is required for this. So,
if nobody objects by Wed 20th, I’ll proceed with the merge.

Thanks,