IBM has a great guide for this here:

www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-xslfo2app/<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-xslfo2app/>

-Josh

From: Jonathan Levinson [mailto:jonathan.levin...@intersystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:35 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: HTML content in XML

This message should not be on fop-dev but on fop-user.  It is not a development
issue but a question about how to use FOP.

You need to write XSLT to transform the HTML tags so that they become XSL-FO
tags.

If the HTML is not XHMTL you need to scrub it so it is valid XML.  This is a
preprocessing step.

Writing scrubbers and transformers is a moderately complex task.

Regards,
Jonathan