Hi All,

About a week ago I posted a patch to add Type 1 subset support to FOP. All
referenced Type 1 fonts (unless set to embedding-mode="full") will now be
subset by default much like the behaviour exhibited by TrueType and OpenType.
As this is a big feature and quite involved I think it is necessary to vote on
whether to add this feature in it's current state to FOP. I'm not sure if
anyone has taken a look at what has gone into this or tried it out yet, but it
might be worth doing so before making your decision.

I am going to be away for the next week or so but will tally up the votes and
post the result once I am back.

Here is a link to the patch and issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2354

Regards,