Well...does help indeed, but doesn't solve the problem, as I'm missing both SVG
and JPEG images, which are supported in PostScript :(

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com