Hi Jacopo,

Thanks for your contribution. I wonder why you ask for a bug fix release of 1.1? v2.0 will include all bug fixes since the v1.1 release, there are no plans for a 1.1.2 release or similar. We are working towards a v2.0 release of FOP. We've just released XML Graphics Commons v2.0, but the FOP release is dependent on other libraries being released first.

Thanks,

Chris