I upgraded to fop 1.1 from 0.20.5. In older version the table height was
fixed, but with newer fop version the height of table is limited to amount
of rows available. I'm using the xsl code provided in attached file -

xsl_sample.txt
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41697/xsl_sample.txt>

I tried to move the <fo:table-row height="5mm"> after the creation of
<fo:table-body>, but its giving the following exception -

The column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of
fo:table-columns specified for the table. (See fo:table-row,

Is there any way to have a table of fixed length of 5mm, so that even when
there is no data, the table should always be of same height.

Thank You.