+1

On 24/05/2015 20:53, Glenn Adams wrote:
I would not have any problem with that if the group wishes to do so.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com <mailto:the.webmaes...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Glenn,

    Does it make sense to give all PMCs admin rights? IMHO committees
    could but we can draw the line somewhere. ;-)

    Cheers!

    Clay

    --

    "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
    - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

    On May 24, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com