[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2556?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15081212#comment-15081212
 ] 

Shishir commented on FOP-2556:
------------------------------

Hi Simon,

There is no issue in generating PDF that contains the TIFF. 

The problem is that I am not able generate output in TIFF format using below 
command:-

D:\SoftBak\fop-2.0-bin\fop-2.0>fop c:\temp\sample.fo -tiff c:\temp\sample.tiff

I tried after giving path of jai_imageio.jar but still getting the same error. 
fo and xconf I have attached with JIRA request.

Thanks 
Shishir.



> Error while generating TIFF output using FOP 2.0
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FOP-2556
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2556
>             Project: FOP
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.0
>            Reporter: Shishir
>         Attachments: fop.xconf, sample.fo
>
>
> Hi,
> I am getting below error while generating TIFF output. I have attached sample 
> FOP file.
> D:\SoftBak\fop-2.0-bin\fop-2.0>fop c:\temp\sample.fo -tiff c:\temp\sample.tiff
> Dec 28, 2015 7:52:34 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener 
> processEvent
> INFO: An fo:block-container  (See position 4:262) is wider than the available 
> ro
> om in inline-progression-dimension. Adjusting end-indent based on 
> overconstraine
> d geometry rules (XSL 1.1, ch. 5.3.4)
> Dec 28, 2015 7:52:34 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener 
> processEvent
> WARNING: Font "ocraregular,normal,700" not found. Substituting with 
> "any,normal,
> 700".
> Dec 28, 2015 7:52:34 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener 
> processEvent
> INFO: Rendered page #1.
> Dec 28, 2015 7:52:34 PM org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP
> SEVERE: Exception
> org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Int or float buffers require 32-bit data.
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Int or float buffers require 32-bit data.
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:288)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:186)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:217)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Int or float buffers require 32-bit 
> data.
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.validateImag
> e(TIFFImageEncoder.java:983)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.encode(TIFFI
> mageEncoder.java:198)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.finishMultip
> le(TIFFImageEncoder.java:163)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.writer.internal.TIFFImageWriter$TIFFMult
> iImageWriter.close(TIFFImageWriter.java:141)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.bitmap.AbstractBitmapDocumentHandler.endDocumen
> t(AbstractBitmapDocumentHandler.java:169)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.intermediate.util.IFDocumentHandlerProxy.endDoc
> ument(IFDocumentHandlerProxy.java:187)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.intermediate.IFRenderer.stopRenderer(IFRenderer
> .java:295)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.area.RenderPagesModel.endDocument(RenderPagesModel.jav
> a:265)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.endDocument(AreaTreeHandler.java:
> 342)
>         at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.endDocument(FOTreeBuilder.java:170)
>         at 
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.endDocument(Tran
> sformerIdentityImpl.java:962)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(Unknown 
> Sourc
> e)
>         at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.endDocument(Unknown 
> Source
> )
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown 
> Sourc
> e)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipSpaces(Unknown Source)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDispatcher.
> dispatch(Unknown Source)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
> known Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown 
> Sour
> ce)
>         at 
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transf
> ormerIdentityImpl.java:484)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:285)
>         ... 3 more
> ---------
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Int or float buffers require 32-bit data.
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.validateImag
> e(TIFFImageEncoder.java:983)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.encode(TIFFI
> mageEncoder.java:198)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.codec.tiff.TIFFImageEncoder.finishMultip
> le(TIFFImageEncoder.java:163)
>         at 
> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.writer.internal.TIFFImageWriter$TIFFMult
> iImageWriter.close(TIFFImageWriter.java:141)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.bitmap.AbstractBitmapDocumentHandler.endDocumen
> t(AbstractBitmapDocumentHandler.java:169)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.intermediate.util.IFDocumentHandlerProxy.endDoc
> ument(IFDocumentHandlerProxy.java:187)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.render.intermediate.IFRenderer.stopRenderer(IFRenderer
> .java:295)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.area.RenderPagesModel.endDocument(RenderPagesModel.jav
> a:265)
>         at 
> org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.endDocument(AreaTreeHandler.java:
> 342)
>         at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.endDocument(FOTreeBuilder.java:170)
>         at 
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.endDocument(Tran
> sformerIdentityImpl.java:962)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(Unknown 
> Sourc
> e)
>         at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.endDocument(Unknown 
> Source
> )
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown 
> Sourc
> e)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipSpaces(Unknown Source)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDispatcher.
> dispatch(Unknown Source)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
> known Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown 
> Sour
> ce)
>         at 
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transf
> ormerIdentityImpl.java:484)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:285)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:186)
>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:217)
> D:\SoftBak\fop-2.0-bin\fop-2.0>



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to