Hi,

+1

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: 15 March 2016 15:03
To: XML Graphics Project <gene...@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Cc: FOP Developers <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/fop/branches/maven to trunk

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Is there any point keeping the build.xml as its going to be a pain to
> maintain both.

I had indicated the following back on Feb 22:

Note that once maven is configured and running successfully, it is my
> intention to drop ant build support; though this is subject to
> discussion and agreement by the PMC. However, for a while at least, we
> should be able to maintain both build processes.

It is not my intent to maintain both for any more than a short period during
the transition to maven, and the reason to keep it at all is just to ease the
transition process until everything stabilizes.