From: rajkumar_si...@newgen.co.in
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: rendering Image file(png/bmp) on AFP file
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 20:15:25 +0530

Dear Sir, I am developing an application using fop2.1 that create an AFP file
and write text and image at specified position in that file.I am able to write
text at specified position. But I am not getting any clue how to do it with an
image. Can you please guide for this. Thanks in advance! RegardsRajkumar Singh

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original
intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are
prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this
message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software
Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising
from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages
from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall
be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of
NSTL.