Hi all,

I have to know if it is possible to calculate the content of the left page in
dependence on the contents of the right page.

We have to print a book consisting of a paragraph-like left side content and a
right side which describes the single paragraphs of the left side. The size of
the description on the right side can have 3 lines up to 3 pages.
And here is the problem:
There must only as many paragraphs on the left side as can be described on the
right side. If a description exceeds one page, the next left page has to be
empty.

Is this possible with FOP, maybe by render the right side counting the
descriptive parts and then inserting the paragraph page before? If so, how has
the XML file to look like?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated,

Erik Rehrmann - IOn AG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]