> Dear XSL users (sorry to send the mail to fop-dev, but some user questions
> are sent to that list, and as many, I post to the wrong list, but one never
> knows...)

The fop-user list is quite new, so probably people will need some time
to switch over.

> This is easy to create a table of content with chapter or paragraph number
> (well supported as I can yet do that with XSL and my XSL skills).
> But I plan to put a filler and the true page number of the chapters, etc ...
> and this not so easy.
>
> I can't use fo:page-number because the value returned is the current page
> number, so it doesn't work.
>
> Probably a tag exists for doing that, any help or advise will be
> appreciated.

Have a look at the pdfoutline.fo or readme.fo example in
docs/examples/fo. The tags you will need are:
fo:page-number-citation
"id" attribute on fo:block

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch